This list of computer servers is updated occasionally to show the computer server
workload and status at the NRSP-8 Bioinformatics Center. The updates include hardware,
software, and functions deployed.
- NAGRP 0 — DEC server in service since 1998. Retired.
- NAGRP 1 — NewTech Dual processor Linux server in service since 2004
- NAGRP 2 — Atipa 8-node CentOS Linux cluster in service since 2007
- NAGRP 3 — Dell Dual Quad Core Xeon Microsoft 2008 Server in service since 2008
- NAGRP 4 — Dell Dual Quad Core Xeon Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, since 2009
- NAGRP 5 — Dell PowerEdge R730xd Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, since 2015
- Host: All servers are hosted by the Iowa State Univeristy Durham Computing Service Center,
connected to internet via fast Internet2.
A hosting stuff is on duty 24/7.
- For services that can be provided to the NRSP-8 Community members, please see
this introduction to NAGRP services. For services we
have offered, see this list for some actual examples.
- User Account Policies