- Atipa 8-node cluster, each with Dual AMD Opteron 250 (2.2GHz) processor
- OS: CentOS (Linux) Cluster by Atipa Technologies
- One (1) head node (for distribution of parallel jobs and managing the cluster);
- Six (6) compute nodes, each with 8 GB RAM and 320 GB HD.
- One (1) large compute node with 16 GB RAM and 320 GB HD.
4 x 320GB in raid-5 (1.1TB useable; 2007-2010, retired)
23 x 2TB in raid-6 (36TB usable; 2010 upgrade).
- Host: By the Iowa State Univeristy Durham Computation Service Center.
A hosting stuff is on duty 24/7.
An ad hoc list of software package installed:
- mpiBlast (parallel)
- MySQL server
- NCBI Blast suite
- Postgres server
- WU-blast suite
- ASReml3 (node007)
For each of these software listed on the left, users will have to obtain respect users
permissions/ license where it applies.|