AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jan  9 13:25:14 2023
From: "Malachy Campbell" <campbell.malachygmail.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Computational Biologist/Quant. Gen. Position at
       Inari Agriculture
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 13:25:14 -0600

Inari Agriculture is hiring a computational biologist (Senior Scientist)
with quantitative genetics experience at Inari Agriculture's office in
Ghent, Belgium. We are looking for an individual with skills in both
computational biology and applied quantitative genetics to help support our
diverse project portfolio. Demonstrated research experience with GWAS and
genomic prediction methods is desired along with working on handling common
genomic data types. The successful candidate will be ready to design and
execute complex experiments while working with a diverse team of peers from
molecular, developmental, and computational biology.

Briefly, Inari Agriculture is the SEEDesign™ company. Through our unrivaled
technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex
gene editing to develop step-change products to revolutionize corn, soy,
and wheat production. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock
the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results
will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers
and a more sustainable future for our planet. We have over 230 employees,
with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as
a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately
built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our
business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And
we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing
agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with
bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting.

Candidates can formally apply at https://grnh.se/2ef258c12us. Feel free to
reach out to me directly at MCampbell [at] inari [dot] com if you would
like to learn more about the posted role, or are interested in learning
more about the company.

Best,
Malachy Campbell
Scientist, Computational Biology & Quantitative Genetics
Inari Ag.

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team