AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Thu Jan 26 09:05:18 2023
From: "Hubert Pausch" <hubert.pauschusys.ethz.ch>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Postdoc and PhD positions at ETH Zurich
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 09:05:18 -0600

Dear All

The Animal Genomics group at the Institute of Agricultural Sciences, ETH Zurich,
invites applications for Postdoc and PhD positions in Statistical Genomics /
Computational Genomics.

Please find more information about the Postdoc position online at:
https://jobs.ethz.ch/...z_MXEllgx1qvm4hxlHBQ

Please find more information about the PhD position online at:
https://www.jobs.ethz.ch/...z_Oo5pXeGLuq0WA9cMBc

The positions are based at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Salary and social benefits
are internationally highly competitive and will be provided according to ETH
Zurich rules.

For further information regarding the Animal Genomics group, ongoing research
projects or about ETH Zurich in general, please visit our website
(http://www.ag.ethz.ch) or contact Prof. Hubert Pausch at
hubert.pauschusys.ethz.ch (no applications).

We look forward to receiving your application until February 15, 2023.

Best wishes,
Hubert Pausch

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk