AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tlistmaster Jun  1 12:31:45 2023
From: "Alison Van Eenennaam" <alvaneenennaamucdavis.edu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Survey of global research and development of farmed
       NGT-derived animals and their agri/food/feed products
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 12:31:45 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I am writing regarding a survey I developed to identify work being performed
on NGT-derived animals and their agri/food/feed products globally. The
overall intended objective of this survey is to identify near-market (i.e.
under research/development) farmed NGT-derived animals and their
agri/food/feed products globally for a report being prepared for the European
Food Safety Authority (EFSA).

If you are an academic or government researcher or a company working on an
application that fits the above definition, please fill out the survey for
each NGT animal/trait combination. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to
complete for each NGT animal/trait combination.

This information will help to provide EFSA with a comprehensive listing of
the NGT-derived animals applications farmed for food/feed uses being
developed globally. Note that the results will be made publicly available in
the EFSA report. Given a tight turn-around time for the report it would be
appreciated if you could complete survey by June 15, 2023.

The survey link is https://surveys.ucanr.edu/...mber=40529

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding this
request – and to forward the email and link with colleagues working on New
Genomic Techniques (NGTs) Animals and their Agri/food/feed products.
Apologies if you receive this request from multiple sources – I am trying to
be comprehensive and am cross posting on several email lists that include
researchers working in this field.

Regards,

Alison Van Eenennaam, PhD
Professor of Cooperative Extension
Animal Genomics and Biotechnology
Department of Animal Science
2113 Meyer Hall
University of California
Email: alvaneenennaamucdavis.edu

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk