AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tlistmaster Jun  1 12:35:47 2023
From: "Alessio Cecchinato" <alessio.cecchinatounipd.it>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Short course in Padova 25-29 September 2023- Big
       Data and Digital Tools Applied to Livestock
       Production
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 12:35:47 -0500

As mentioned in my previous email, the PhD school in Animal and Food Science
of the University of Padova (Italy) in collaboration with the Animal Science
and Production Association (ASPA) is pleased to announce a 5-day short course
on "Big Data and Digital Tools Applied to Livestock Production" (Prof.
Guilherme J. M. Rosa and Prof. Joao Dorea, University of Wisconsin-Madison)
that will be held September 25-29, 2023 at the Department of Agronomy, Food
Natural Resources, Animals and Environment (DAFNAE -
https://www.dafnae.unipd.it/en/ ) of the University of Padova, Italy.

The course website is now available:

https://www.dafnae.unipd.it/...production

As well as the registration link:

https://apex.cca.unipd.it/...NG:256,USA

The course is capped at max 50 participants, so please register as soon as
possible to secure your seat!

For further information on how to reach Padova, accommodation and other
questions concerning the course organization, please do not hesitate to
contact me (alessio.cecchinatounipd.it).

Hope to see you all in beautiful Padova in September!

Sincerely,

Alessio

--
Alessio Cecchinato
Full Professor

Campus Agripolis
Viale dell'Università 16
35020 Legnaro-Padova

tel +39049 8272646
cell +393346958501

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team