AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Sat Apr 20 20:00:37 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Physalia upcoming statistical courses
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 20:00:38 -0500

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce our upcoming statistical courses designed to
enhance your skills and expertise in data analysis. Whether you're a
beginner or an experienced practitioner, these courses offer invaluable
insights into various statistical techniques using R.

Here's a brief overview of what we have in store:

1) Generalised Linear Models in R - Online, May 6th to May 10th -
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...workshops/glm-in-r-1

2) Meta-analysis in R - Online, May 13th to May 16th -
https://www.physalia- courses.org/.../metain-r/

3) Ecological Time Series Analysis and Forecasting in R - Online, May 27th
to May 31st -
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ries-in-r/

4) Multivariate Data Analysis with R and vegan - Online, May 27th to May
31st - https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ses-workshops/vegan/

5) GLLVMs in R: Advanced Multivariate Analysis of Ecological Communities -
Online, June 10th to June 13th, 2024 -
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ses-workshops/gllvm/

These courses are tailored to provide you with practical knowledge and
hands-on experience, equipping you with the R packages to tackle complex
statistical challenges effectively.

For more information and registration details, please contact us.

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team