Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Thu Feb  2 22:23:16 2017
From: Frank Nicholas <frank.nicholassydney.edu.au>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: OMIA-Supporters <omia-supportanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Limited representation of OMIA causative mutations for cattle in SNP
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:23:16 -0600

Thanks to everyone for your very helpful contributions.

I have sought advice on this issue from colleagues at NCBI and Ensembl who
maintain their variant databases, and will report back as soon as I hear
from them. Once we have their feedback, we should be able to move towards
a strategy that embraces many of the suggestions made to this list.

Thank you all!

Regards
Frank

For an up-to-date list of animal traits/disorders characterised at the DNA level,
visit Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals (OMIA): http://omia.angis.org.au
To join the OMIA Support Group, register at http://www.animalgenome.org/...ia-support
OMIA celebrated its 20th birthday on 26 May 2015!

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk