Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed May 20 17:44:31 2020
From: Frank Nicholas <frank.nicholassydney.edu.au>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: OMIA-Supporters <omia-supportanimalgenome.org>
Subject: OMIA's 25th birthday next Tuesday
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:44:31 -0500

Dear members of the OMIA Support Group

Next Tuesday will mark the 25th anniversary of the launch of the online
version of Mendelian Inheritance in Animals.

Notices will be sent on the day, but I wanted to provide this group with
some advance notice.

We had planned to host a get-together and lunch in Sydney, but the pandemic
intervened. Instead, there will be a low-key virtual celebration, involving
the mounting of a webpage and releasing three videos on YouTube!

I hope that you and your families are coping with the unprecedented
challenges we all face.

Regards

Frank

For an up-to-date list of animal traits/disorders characterised at the
DNA level, and for tables of likely causal variants, visit
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals (OMIA): https://omia.org

OMIA will celebrate its 25th birthday on 26 May 2020!

To help retain OMIA as a freely-available resource, please make a donation
at https://omia.org/donate/

To join the OMIA Support Group, register at
http://www.animalgenome.org/...munity/omia-support/

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk