AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Mar 12 10:32:33 2024
From: "Jose Espinosa-Carrasco" <joseantonio.espinosacrg.eu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: nf-core hackathon next week
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 10:32:33 -0500

Dear all,

It is our great pleasure to inform you that nf-core is hosting an online
hackathon next week. You can find more info about the event on this link:

https://nf-co.re/...hackathon-march-2024

Also, find below the link to the registration form:

https://seqera.typeform.com/mar24hackathon

While the registration for local sites has closed, there may still be
availability, especially if you're in the US. If you want to join your nearby
nf-core community, reach out to the local organizers listed in the table below:

https://nf-co.re/...ocal-sites

We look forward to having you join us for coding!

Jose Espinosa-Carrasco, Ph.D.
nf-core core team member

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team