AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Mar 20 09:16:16 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Online course: Reproducibility in Bioinformatics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:16:16 -0500

Dear all,

We still have a few seats left for our course, "Reproducibility in
Bioinformatics" scheduled for April 15th-17th.

Course website:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ucibility/

Joinus to delve into the world of modern bioinformatics with hands-on
experience and essential knowledge in:

• 1) Mastering concepts and techniques for reproducible bioinformatics data
analyses
• 2) Streamlining data organization, documentation, and software versioning
• 3) Navigating virtual software environments like a pro
• 4) Implementing software containerization strategies and honing best
practices
• 5) Effectively utilizing common workflow management systems

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team